Email marketing has become an essential tool for business ever since the introduction of the Internet to the world, however some campaigns that make it through to our inboxes are absolute rubbish that we don’t take any notice of. This article seeks to explain what email marketing really is, why companies should use it and how they should go about doing so.
- Email marketing (on the Internet) is popular with companies for several reasons
- Email marketing is significantly cheaper and faster than traditional mail, mainly because of high cost and time required in a traditional mail campaign for producing the artwork, printing, addressing and mailing.
- Advertisers can reach substantial numbers of email subscribers who have opted in (i.e., consented) to receive email communications on subjects of interest to them.
- Almost half of American Internet users check or send email on a typical day, with email blasts that are delivered between 1 am and 5 am local time outperforming those sent at other times in open and click rates.
- Email is popular with digital marketers, rising an estimated 15% in 2009 to £292 million in the UK.
- If compared to standard email, direct email marketing produces higher response rate and higher average order value for e-commerce businesses.
Disadvantages of E-mail Marketing
As of mid-2008, email deliverability is still an issue for legitimate marketers. According to the report, legitimate email servers averaged a delivery rate of 56%; twenty percent of the messages were rejected, and eight percent were filtered.
How to find Best Email Marketing Software?
There are hundreds, if not thousands, of email marketing providers out there. Comparing every one of them could easily take months or even a year or more.
The practical approach to finding the best fit for your business is to:
Figure out what you need in an email marketing software
Find providers who are likely to fit your needs
Evaluate those providers based on whether they fit your criteria
If you don’t send out an email newsletter, now is the time to start. And Benchmark Email can get you there. Send out weekly, bi-monthly or monthly newsletters that drive your company message home. Benchmark Email includes everything you need to craft a compelling email newsletter, from the full-scale contact list management to the post-send, real-time tracking.
Send Email newsletters
Contact list Management
Mobile Email marketing
Dedicated Email Servers
Signup Forms and much more
You don’t need a fancy marketing degree or decades of experience to use AWeber.
We’ve built an email marketing software that anyone can use to grow your list and send beautiful emails.
Why? Because at heart, we’re a small business too. And helping small businesses like yours get things done and grow is what we’re all about.
These are the words of aweber. They are one of the best in this field having more than 1million customers. They are the most trustiest brand in this sector.
Expert Customer Support
Email Deliverability rate
Sign up forms
RSS to Email
Drag & Drop Editor
Results-Driven Email Marketing and Social Tools
Today’s competitive digital world makes it difficult to get your consumer’s attention. StreamSend offers powerful email marketing and social delivery tools with cutting edge features at a fraction of the price of others. It’s fast, effective and easy-to-use.
Create Newsletters & Email Campaigns with ease
Style your Business Emails as unique as your business with free themes
Content is Personally & Dynamically Generated
Embed Video, Live E-Commerce & Real Time Blog post
Trusted by over 1 million people