Imagine you just published a blog post on your blog and forgot to share it on your #SocialMedia Profiles. How bad it will be because if you are getting most of your traffic to your blog posts then, this is very serious matter.
Today, I am going to show you How you can just Auto-Publish your Blog Posts to any of the Social Media whether it is Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Or any kind of SocialMedia. You just need to follow the below steps to get the work done.
I will here teach you how to auto publish blog post to facebook
1. IF App (Android/IOS)
1. Download IF (Android/IOS) App from the store or go to ifttt.com
2. Login or Sign up into the Website. (SignUp is free). You can also Sign up via Facebook, Twitter, or even Google+
3. After successful Login or Registration, you will be redirected to Dashboard.
4. Click “Create A Recipe” Icon Above. You will see a New Window appearing on your screen, saying “if this then that”
5. Click on the “this” Icon. Now a set of other apps will appear. Select “Blogger” option from the list of apps and choose “Any New Post”.
6. Now it’ll ask you to validate the Blogger account, Sign in with you Blogger Google Account and Accept the Terms. Select the Blogger Blog that you want to operate.
7. After successful validation, click “create trigger” it’ll redirect to The Screen (Step 4), and ask you for the Second Function.
8. Now click the “that” icon, and Select the Facebook Profile or Facebook Pages or Facebook Group icon on which you want to be automatically posted to.
9. Now again it will ask you to validate the Profile with Facebook, and in that you need to select the Page or Group to be posted to. Click “create a link post”.
10. After Successful Validation, Click OK and you are done.
Now As you publish your New Blog Post, it will automatically publish the Blog Post.
Also you can use the above steps to create another recipe to enable automatic publishing to other social media networks by just validating it with your profiles.
If you need any help feel free to ask me. I’ll be happy to help you.